Homepage / Fiscal representation

 Fiscal representation

You have taxable operations in a number of European countries? You are an international haulage company; you carry out cabotage in foreign countries? You are a company with headquarters outside the European Union (China, India, Australia, etc.) but sell services or products in European Union?

If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, then contact us! Depending on various criteria (your nationality, the nationality of your clients, the countries in which you have taxable operations, etc.) you may need a fiscal representative or tax agent.

If your company is based in the European Union, the tax agent is responsible for declaring you in a country you sell to and liquidate your VAT payments through monthly or quarterly claims.

If you are a foreign company, your fiscal representative is liable with you before the tax authorities and is responsible for VAT payments in your company’s name if they are due.

NEGOMETAL is tax agent or fiscal representative for many European and overseas companies. We declare these companies in France, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Italy and Belgium directly or through agents. We undertake all tax claims necessary for these companies.  

Join them by calling on our services ! Our team of specialists in fiscal representation in all the European countries is waiting for your call.  

If you are a road haulage company, with an important number of cabotage operations in a particular European country, you may be legally obliged to establish and create a subsidiary. We can analyse this possibility for you and, if necessary, put you in contact with the accountants, solicitors and other professionals needed to handle company creation.   

Our ISO 9001:2000 certification is a guarantee of the efficiency of our work methods concerning fiscal representation.

Your contacts : All the teams across Europe, contact@negometal.com