- Carry out expenses abroad
- Don’t make taxable transactions in the country of reimbursement
- Be subject to VAT and fulfill all reporting obligations in your refund country
- In all EU countries
- In other countries with reciprocity agreements: Norway and Switzerland
The details of the products and services on which VAT recovery is possible vary according to each country.
Legally, according to Directive 2008/9 / EC, tax authorities have a maximum period of 8 months to process a file.
In reality, this period may vary upwards or downwards depending on each country.
To get a more precise idea of the delays observed by our experts, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 400€ for a quarterly file
- 50€ for an annual file